Pinncle Studio - Форум пользователей • Просмотр темы - How to convert mkv to mp4, mov,avi freely
Опубликовать в Twitter Написать в Facebook Поделиться ВКонтакте В Google Buzz Записать себе в LiveJournal Показать В Моем Мире Поделиться ссылкой в Моем Круге

How to convert mkv to mp4, mov,avi freely

Все,Что связанно с Pinnacle Studio 11

Модератор: Hallej

How to convert mkv to mp4, mov,avi freely

Новое сообщение Aniverlycost » 22 фев 2013, 06:50

Q: If I have a 1080p MKV file, what is the quickest way to turn this into an MP4/MOV file for playback on AppleTV2/3? I believe there are a few tools that will do this, looking for suggestions etc.

Q: I have some videos which are in mkv format that I need to do editing for my project. But the video editing software I currently have does not recognize .mkv files. Is there any good .mkv to .avi converter on the web that is good to use for large files? Many thanks.

MKV is a container files format, which is supposed to be one the most universal and widespread file formats up to date as it is able to contain an unlimited number of digital data including video, audio, text and images. Some HD videos download from internet are also in .mkv format.

As for MP4 then this file format is not so universal as MKV but it is still very useful and popular especially when you share video online. It also cannot play on most protable devices such as iPhone 5, iPad, Kindle Fire and so on. So in case the player set up into your computer or laptop doesn't support video files of .mkv (it happens quite often) then you need to transform one file format into another by converting.

MKV to MP4 Converter can offer ultimate solution to convert MKV and other HD videos such as AVCHD, MTS, MKV to MOV , AVI for playback on phones and tablets.

Tips: If you are mac user , you can try iOrgsoft MKV to MOV Mac

Free download the MKV to MP4 Converter, and this guide will show you how to convert MKV to MP4 step by step.

Step 1: Load MKV files.
After run the program, hit Add file button to load MKV files. You can drag the files to the program directly as well.
Изображение

Step 2: Set MP4 as output format
Hit the format icon or "Convert to" options to choose MP4 as output format: "Common Video" - > "MPEG-4(*.mp4)" ,HD MP4 is also available to export according to your need.
Изображение

Step 3: Convert MKV to MP4
After all settings are done, hit the big convert button to convert MKV files to MP4, a bar pop up to will show you the status of the conversion.
Aniverlycost

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено: 0 раз в 0 сообщении
Видео камера: Aniverlycost
Настроение: Весёлое

Вернуться в Pinnacle Studio 11